National Take a Hike Day is coming right up on November 17, and you can celebrate the occasion with hiking opportunities in Sedona’s spectacular Red Rock Country. Sedona, the Day Hike Capital of America is often referred to as “The Most Beautiful Place on Earth, in so many Ways.”
The hiker’s’ mecca is home to more than 100 hiking trails through geologic wonderlands, where there is no shortage of adventures for all skill levels.
- Accommodations in expansive, newly redesigned suites where guests can relax and recharge before embarking on their hiking journeys.
- A copy of the Hike House, “The Sedona Hiking Guide Book” for inspiration and additional information.
- Red Rock day pass, daypack, collapsible water bottle and energy bars to ensure safe and enjoyable hiking adventures.
- Full American breakfast for two guests per day.
- Complimentary resort charge which includes internet and Athletic Club access.
- A voucher for 10% off hiking apparel and equipment at The Hike House.