I don’t let age, gender or family stop me from traveling
Hey there! My name is Stacey Wittig, aka UNSTOPPABLE Stacey. Thanks bunches for reading my travel blog. I’m called “UNSTOPPABLE Stacey” because I don’t let age, gender or family stop me from traveling. You see, my hubby prefers not to travel, so I typically go solo.
Exploring the world
I can’t stop exploring the world (I blame it on my father’s Viking blood) and write about my adventures – many as a solo traveler. My life might look rosy to you, but it hasn’t always been. I lost my firecracker reasoning skill to head injury in a horrific accident that should have taken my life.
Brain injury doesn’t stop me from adventuring
Brain injury hasn’t stopped me from traveling, although sometimes it makes for amusing travel antidotes. The blessings that I took out of that crushed vehicle were, — and continue to be:
- THE JOY OF LIVING IN THE MOMENT,
- GRATITUDE, and
- THE HEART-FILLED APPRECIATION FOR THOSE WHO SHARE MY PATH.
There’s really nothing like a near-death experience to make you want to start living.
Since I find joy in – and have written books about – spiritual travel and pilgrimage, I’ve earned the title spiritual adventurer. My books are available on Amazon here: http://bit.ly/StaceyWittig
UNSTOPPABLE Stacey in the News
- Named #12 of 100 Favorite Travel Bloggers
- 10 Facts you Didn’t Know About Sedona
- Solo female travel: How to keep you and your finances safe
- Dubrovnik Times: Solo woman travel safety
- Guidebook reviewed by Presbyterian Outlook
- Stacey wins Int’l Travel Writing Award … again
- Grand Prize Winner of International Travel Writing Award
- Speaker: Camino de Santiago pilgrimage
- Stacey leaves 6-Figure paycheck to become travel writer