Daily Direct Flights Make Santa Fe the perfect getaway for Phoenix Residents
Have you heard the news? Starting December 15, 2016, residents of the Phoenix area will have daily direct flights to Santa Fe, NM on American Airlines, opening a new gateway to northern New Mexico’s authentic adventures. (This is just in time for my birthday, I might add.) A nice frosting on the cake for my Flagstaff and Northern Arizona friends is that an early connecting flight from Flagstaff to Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport makes Santa Fe just “a hop, skip and a jump” for us, too.
Flight 5916 gives Arizona residents easy access to Northern New Mexico art and recreation
Flight 5916 will give Arizona residents easy access to Northern New Mexico’s:
- skiing and snowboarding (some of the best in the southwest, BTW),
- scenic hiking and river rafting,
- Santa Fe’s Native American art and cultural experiences,
- world-class shopping and galleries,
- acclaimed dining and much more. (Northern New Mexican cuisine could be my fave style of cooking.)
Hilton Santa Fe Buffalo Thunder celebrates direct flights
“We are looking forward to sharing the wealth of cultural and recreational activities unique to our region with Phoenix residents”, said Matthew La Vine, general manager. Continuing the celebration, Hilton Santa Fe Buffalo Thunder will be hosting complimentary tours of the resort’s $2 million Native American art collection, home to hundreds of pieces of unique art, sculptures and architecture.
Hilton Santa Fe Buffalo Thunder located on sovereign Native American land
- a world-renowned Native American art collection valued at over $2 million,
- 27 holes of golf at Towa Golf Club,
- Pojoaque-influenced spa services at the Wo’ P’in spa,
- world-class fine dining at Red Sage and
- Las Vegas-style gaming at the adjacent upscale casino.