Are you a destination, hotel, service or a brand?
Whether you are a destination, travel company, property or product, I can help market your brand with authenticity and inspiration.
Let’s work together to promote your brand through
- STORY TELLING + CONTENT CREATION
- MEDIA + PRESS TRIPS
- SOCIAL MEDIA PROMOTIONS
- TRAVEL WRITING IN VARIOUS PRINT + ONLINE PUBLICATIONS
I’m searching for unique destinations, hotels, activities and products from around the world which I could recommend based on first-hand experience. My readers –mostly solo female travelers — look to me for guidance for experiencing soft adventure, uncovering the spirit and culture of place, and off-the-beaten-path culinary gems.
Got a product for Unstoppable Stacey to review?
My readers want to be “IN-THE-KNOW” about the latest food and wine products as well as innovations for those who travel. To submit products for a review and possible feature as a TOP PICK, please contact me.
I would love to collaborate with you.
For inquiries, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Some of the many brands I've partnered with:
What they say …
“You really captured the spirit of the area,” — Chocolate Turtle B&B, New Mexico
“Your article on the Day of the Dead in Mazatlan will always be one of my favorites,” — Public Relations Host, Sinaloa, Mexico
“This is amazing! We can’t thank you enough for all your love and support of Hilton Sedona,” — Hilton Sedona Resort at Bell Rock, Arizona
“Really appreciate your hard work. Hope to be able to welcome you back soon,” — Saguenay Lac Saint Jean, Quebec
“I just read your article. It was fantastic,” — Guadalupe Vineyards, New Mexico
“Nice job. Thank you,” — Editor, Arizona
“Loved your image that you took in the hotel!!” — La Fonda on the Plaza, New Mexico
ABOUT UNSTOPPABLE STACEY
- UNSTOPPABLE Stacey was named #12 of “100 FAVORITE TRAVEL WRITERS” by the UK’s Tripbase.
- The seasoned travel writer, who has authored seven travel guidebooks, was featured on Johnny Jet’s Travel Style, Big Blend Travel Radio and Australia’s “My Camino – The Podcast.”
- She has earned “Senior Contributor” and “Hotel Expert” on TripAdvisor where she has over 40,000 readers.
- Besides TripAdvisor, the travel blogger influences over 67,000 followers on social media. (BTW: As an early adapter to Twitter, she pounced on the handle @TravelWriter.)
- Five-time winner of North American Travel Journalist Association (NATJA) awards, Stacey is also a SATW Foundation Lowell Thomas Travel Journalism Competition nominee.
- The award-winning travel journalist is an active member of American Pilgrims on Camino and the International Food, Wine and Travel Writers Association (IFWTWA.)
If you feel that your brand is a good fit for my readers, then please email me at email@example.com. Because I travel so much, email is the very best way to reach me.