Are you a destination, hotel, service or a brand?
Whether you are a destination, travel company, property or product, I can help market your brand with authenticity and inspiration.
Let’s work together to promote your brand through
- STORY TELLING + CONTENT CREATION
- MEDIA + PRESS TRIPS
- SOCIAL MEDIA PROMOTIONS
- TRAVEL WRITING IN VARIOUS PRINT + ONLINE PUBLICATIONS
I’m searching for unique destinations, hotels, activities and products from around the world which I could recommend based on first-hand experience. My readers—mostly affluent +50 travelers—look to me for guidance for soft adventure, uncovering the spirit and culture of place, and off-the-beaten-path culinary finds.
Got a product for Unstoppable Stacey to review?
My readers want to be “IN-THE-KNOW” about the latest food and wine products as well as innovations for those who travel. To submit products for reviews and possible features as TOP PICK, please contact me.
I’d love to collaborate with you.
For inquiries, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Some of the many brands I've partnered with:
What they say …
“You really captured the spirit of the area,” — Chocolate Turtle B&B, New Mexico
“Your article on the Day of the Dead in Mazatlan will always be one of my favorites,” — Public Relations Host, Sinaloa, Mexico
“This is amazing! We can’t thank you enough for all your love and support of Hilton Sedona,” — Hilton Sedona Resort at Bell Rock, Arizona
“Really appreciate your hard work. Hope to be able to welcome you back soon,” — Saguenay Lac Saint Jean, Quebec
“I just read your article. It was fantastic,” — Guadalupe Vineyards, New Mexico
“Nice job. Thank you,” — Editor, Arizona
“Loved your image that you took in the hotel!!” — La Fonda on the Plaza, New Mexico
ABOUT UNSTOPPABLE STACEY
- UNSTOPPABLE Stacey was named #12 of “100 FAVORITE TRAVEL WRITERS” by the UK’s Tripbase.
- The seasoned travel writer, who has authored seven travel guidebooks, was featured on Johnny Jet’s Travel Style, Big Blend Travel Radio and Australia’s “My Camino – The Podcast.”
- She has earned “Senior Contributor” and “Hotel Expert” on TripAdvisor where she has over 40,000 readers.
- Besides TripAdvisor, the travel blogger influences over 67,000 followers on social media. (BTW: As an early adapter to Twitter, she pounced on the handle @TravelWriter.)
- Five-time winner of North American Travel Journalist Association (NATJA) awards, Stacey is also a SATW Foundation Lowell Thomas Travel Journalism Competition nominee.
- The award-winning travel journalist is an active member of American Pilgrims on Camino and the International Food, Wine and Travel Writers Association (IFWTWA.)
If you feel that your brand is a good fit for my readers, then please email me at email@example.com. Because I travel so much, email is the very best way to reach me.